- Click here for the latest newspaper stories on education....
- Let us help! Click below to read our most recent 'Prospective Board Member Brochure.' It's an essential...
- The Central New York School Boards Association established the Statewide School Finance Consortium in 1991. Since its...
Do You Have an Idea or an Upcoming Event?
To add news and events, please email CNYSBA or call 315-463-1904.
The mission of the Central New York School Boards Association is:
• To serve the people responsible for governing our public schools, enabling them to perform effectively in their complex and challenging role.
• To speak with one voice to address issues of regional impact.
• To inform school board members about contemporary issues affecting public education and the operation of public schools.
• To provide forums where school board members can learn from one another.
• To mobilize school board members to effectively influence those outside the schools who also share responsibility for educating our children.