Community Forum is On Despite Weather Concerns

Wednesday Evening’s Community Forum in North Syracuse-

Will be Held as Planned at 6:30 PM

The February 5 community forum “Our Kids, Our Schools…Our Future!”

WILL BE HELD AS PLANNED, even if schools are closed on Wednesday.


We have decided not to cancel the forum at this time because it cannot be
rescheduled as the State Budget negotiations in Albany will be nearing an
end. Given the serious concerns all of our districts face in this year’s budget,
we need to get our advocacy efforts up and running now and Wednesday’s
forum is vital to this cause.
While we are hoping that the 6:30 p.m. start of the forum will come after the
brunt of the storm has passed and roads will be cleared, we are not encouraging
anyone to make the trip if they are concerned about their safety.
To that end, we hope to have a video of the forum produced that we would
put up on At the very least we will put all advocacy materials
distributed at the forum on our website for your use.
In the event the weather dictates that we have to cancel the event at some
point on Wednesday, we will send out a blast email like this one to our distribution
list and also put a bulletin on our website.
Thank you for your patience and understanding…and let’s keep our fingers
crossed that the weather cooperates Wednesday evening and we have a
full house at North Syracuse Junior High School (5353 W. Taft Road, N.
Syracuse 13212)!!!

Click Below for More Details:

We Need YOU to Stand Up for Our Students and Schools!